Rock Hill and Fort Mill Kayak Rentals
Kayak Rates Include
- Deck plate dry storage with ditty bag
- Full length keel for speed and tracking
- Molded in cup holder
- Large storage in rear with bungee cords
- Molded sided handle for one person carrying
- 3 scupper drainage holes
- Length: 10′
- Width: 32”
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Price: $35.00
- Kayak Style: Sit on top
- Includes: kayak, paddle, life vest and safety whistle
Before You Book:
- We offer two time slots ( 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM ) for reservations on the weekends.
- View the calendar for available reservation
- Fill out the Waiver Forms
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- Water levels above 10000 cubic feet, at the discretion of the outfitters to deny your trip and refund your money.
- Email any other questions you may have to email@example.com
- First select the service option that you would like to rent (single kayak, tandem kayak, or tubes). Press select and then continue
- Select the one of the two time slots that are available (either 10:00 AM or 11:30 AM). The available time slots are highlighted in dark grey.
- Fill out the booking form with all the fields. Include the number of kayaks or tubes you are requesting from the drop down list.
- Review the form and press request bookings
- In order to have multiple bookings, you must submit the requests individually for tubes, single kayaks, and tandem kayaks.