If traveling North on I-77:
You will take Exit 82A-82B-82C to merge onto US-21 N/N. Cherry Road towards Fort Mill. Merge right onto US-21 N/N Cherry road and continue for .8 miles. Turn right onto Dunkins Ferry Road. Follow Dunkins Ferry Road until you hit a round about and take the round about to Riverwalk Parkway towards the Rock Hill BMX Super Cross Track For directions Click Here
If traveling heading South on I-77:
You will take Exit 83 (Sutton Road) Turn left onto S. Sutton Road towards Fort Mill. Stay on S. Sutton for less than a mile. Turn right onto US-21 S. Bypass. In half a mile you will turn left onto Dunkins Ferry Road. Follow Dunkins Ferry Road until you hit a round about and take the round about to Riverwalk Parkway towards the Rock Hill BMX Super Cross Track.
- For parties less than five (5) in a group; we will meet your party at the BMX Track and from there shuttle you to the Lake Wylie Dam
- For larger groups six (6) or more; we request that your party meet us at the Lake Wylie Dam parking area
- From there unload your group (unless they are small children), supplies, and anything you need to make this a memorable experience. If you need a list of what to bring and not to bring you can find these items here!
- One driver from the group and/or party will drive to the Rock Hill BMX Super Cross Track lower parking lot. When we arrive at the BMX Track we will shuttle you back to the Dam so you may enjoy your adventure.
- We like to have at least one member of the party or group to have a vehicle at the end of your destination so your vehicle will be there for you upon the conclusion of your river adventure.