Tubing Rates Include
- Made of PVC with a mesh bottom
- 2 built-in cup holders
- 2 air chambers for safety
- Floating cooler to store select beverages & keep them cold
- Price: $20.00 & $5.00 for the cooler
- Included: life vest & safety whistle
Before You Book:
- We offer two time slots ( 10:00 AM & 11:30 AM ) for reservations on the weekends.
- View the calendar for available reservation
- Fill out the Waiver Forms
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- We allow bookings up to 24 hours before a trip. Any reservations after that will need to booked manually by calling us at 1-704-837-8303
- Water levels above 10000 cubic feet, at the discretion of the outfitters to deny your trip and refund your money.
- Email any other questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First select the service option that you would like to rent (single kayak, tandem kayak, or tubes). Press select and then continue
- Select the one of the two time slots that are available (either 10:00 AM or 11:30 AM). The available time slots are highlighted in dark grey below.
- Fill out the booking form with all the fields. Include the number of kayaks or tubes you are requesting from the drop down list.
- Review the form and press request bookings
- In order to have multiple bookings, you must submit the requests individually for tubes, single kayaks, and tandem kayaks.